We assure users of the Gökçe Gemile website that their privacy is protected at all times. We further ensure that the information our users give us is only used to provide the services they request and is held privately and confidentially.
Voluntarily offered information
Automatically collected information
When browsing the Gökçe Gemile website or make a purchase, by using cookies we may automatically collect data regarding your visit. This information could involve details of the device you use, your browser and IP address, and how you came to or interacted with the website. We may use this information to send you targeted advertising and to monitor or enhance the performance of our website. Usually, such information from the cookie alone does not identify you personally and this information will not be used in connection with any personally identifiable information you have provided.
Information shared with third party providers
Gökçe Gemile works with a number of third-party suppliers and service providers. Many of these organisations process personal data in order to provide products or services to us or on our behalf. Any of the personally identifiable information we collect from you may be shared with service providers, including:
- Payment processors: used for secure credit card payment transactions
- Hosting services
- Email service providers: used for sending emails relating to your booking. By agreeing to receive Gökçe Gemile newsletters, the communications you receive may be of a marketing nature
- Advertising associates: used to gather information about your activities on the Gökçe Gemile website and other sites. Your email address, cookies and other tracking technologies, such as pixels and web beacons, may be used to provide you with targeted advertising, publicity and marketing communications, based on your browsing activities and interests
- Our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors: used to fulfil any agreement or contract we have made with them. To assist us with the development of our website, we may also share your data with the analytics and search engine providers with which we work
- Legal authorities: for situations where we deem that we have a bona fide requirement or where we are lawfully entitled, or in cases where we consider it essential to do so, so that we may protect the rights and safety of our company, employees and users from the fraudulent, inappropriate, unlawful or abusive use of our services
- During negotiations for, or in the context of, any business merger, sale of assets, financing or acquisition, or in the event of any other situation where personally identifiable information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of Gökçe Gemile
- Where data is aggregated, anonymised or pseudonymised that does not directly identify the user
How Gökçe Gemile protects your information
Reasonable and appropriate measures are taken to protect our users Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction; taking into account, the risks involved in processing and the kind of the personal information involved.
To make your visit to our site as safe as possible, our website is regularly scanned for security holes and known vulnerabilities; including regular Malware Scanning. To maintain the safety of your personal information, we carry out a range of security measures whenever a user makes a booking, enters, submits, or accesses their information.
To ensure information confidentiality, only a limited number of persons have special access rights to the systems used to store your personal information and this information is contained behind secured networks. Furthermore, all the sensitive admin information and credit card details you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Every transaction is processed through a gateway provider; none of it is stored or processed on our servers. If there is a security breach that results in an unauthorized intrusion into our system, which materially affects you, Gökçe Gemile undertakes to notify you at the earliest opportunity and to subsequently report details of any action taken.
Accessing personally identifiable information
To make any changes to your personally identifiable information, or should you wish to remove your information from our records, email details of your request for access to Gökçe Gemile at [email protected] and within 30 days we will give you access to personally identifiable information that we hold on your behalf. To unsubscribe for our Gökçe Gemile newsletters, please send an email to [email protected] Your information will only be retained for as long as it takes to resolve any issues, deliver your service, or agreement. Users should be aware that it is not always possible for us to delete all records or historical data, as some specific records and information have to be kept for us to fulfil our obligations regarding financial reporting and compliance.
Should you choose to submit information, communications or details to Gökçe Gemile using a social media platform or forum, this is at your own risk with no expectation of privacy. Gökçe Gemile is neither able to control the actions of other social media or forum users, nor the actions of the platforms or forums themselves. Any interaction you choose to have with such programmes, applications, forums and platforms are subject to and governed by the privacy policies of the provider companies.